New York Times Notable Book Blog

For those of you who are already participating in the wonderful "New York Times Notable Book Challenge" that was started by Wendy at caribousmom, or for those of you who would like to participate, I have just started a group blog to act as a discussion center for the challenge:

http://nytnotablebooks.blogspot.com/

At this blog, participants in the challenge can post (and cross-post from pre-existing blog entries) reviews and comments about the books they have read from the list or engage in longer discussions about the challenge and specific books, and anyone who is interested can have access to this discussion in one convenient setting.

Come on over and take a look! Instructions for joining can be found on the site itself.

2 Responses so far.

  1. kookie says:

    I think this is a good idea, PoT. I'm a little intimidated by it however, because everyone else writes such lengthy, in-depth reviews and mine are...well, not. I hope I don't embarrass you guys.

  2. I am so glad you think so, kookiejar! I am really looking forward to reading your comments. I don't think you need to worry at all about the length or depth of your reviews. Not only are all types of comments interesting in their part of the larger discussion, but I always really enjoy your blog entries.

Leave a Reply