Some of my favorites have already made an appearance in the ranks of 50-100, like the sublime Fire by Kristin Cashore, Maria V. Snyder's gripping Poison Study, Patrick Ness's addictive The Knife of Never Letting Go, and Francesca Lia Block's bracingly bizarre Weetzie Bat.
I have also been moved by the list to add some books (of course I have) to Mt. TBR:
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
- Whale Talk by Chris Cutcher
What favorites haven't we seen yet? What would you add? I am thinking Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials books....