Hurrah! (and Phew!)

I just learned last night that my dissertation was unanimously approved by my department, and that I will indeed be graduating in May! I went to pick up my readers' reports and found that (on a grading scale that ranged from Fair to Distinguished) I received one grade of "Very Good" and two of "Distinguished." Now I feel the MOST profound relief (almost edging into glee, really).

Hurrah!

8 Responses so far.

  1. Wendy says:

    Woo hoo *hoists glass of champagne to Ariel* You must be relieved - and as one of your blogging buddies, I'm very proud of your accomplishment! Hope you're going to go out and celebrate :)

  2. Bybee says:

    This is really great news! Feel proud. Bask. Preen. You've earned it!

  3. That is so awesome!!! Congrats! I'm thrilled for you.

  4. Thanks, Wendy, Bybee and Carl! It is a huge relief. I haven't yet decided what I am going to do to celebrate.

  5. Melwyk says:

    Such good news! Congrats, Dr.

  6. Thanks, Melanie! It has changed the whole landscape of my mood. Phew!

  7. Congratulations!! That is so fabulous. I envy your Dr.!!

  8. Thanks, SmallWorldReads! It is now officially six days until I am a Dr.!

Leave a Reply