Happy Belated Birthday, wee blog!

In a rare moment of reflection, I discovered that "Sycorax Pine" is more than a year old (the blog, that is. I am considerably older.). In fact, she (can't blogs have a gender, too?) is 14 months old as of yesterday. Happy, um, fourteenth monthday (with a remainder of 24 hours), blog!

To celebrate, I give you a quiz that will tell you what LOLCat you are.

Here's hoping that next May I am a little more aware of the second anniversary....

4 Responses so far.

  1. I'm ceiling cat. I apparently am watching someone masturbating.

    I. DON'T. GET. IT.

    Oh, and happy birthday to your blog. Do people really have birthdays for their blogs?

  2. Ah, lucky you! Ceiling cat is one of my favorites (and, come to think of it, my boyfriend D was a ceiling cat, which is rather suspicious...).

    Oddly, the first time I took the test I was cheezburger cat, but when I tried to recreate the results, I was ceiling cat. Apparently I went from hungry and hip to sneaky and mean in less than 24 hours. I guess that is plausible.

    And I have been seeing a lot of blog birthdays around the storied blogosphere, lately. Most recent was Seven Impossible Things, which, appropriately, celebrated its "blogiversary" on 7/7/7.

  3. Dewey says:

    You just made my day with the lolcat quiz! I am so addicted to those.

  4. kookie says:

    Happy belated blogiversary. I got cheezburger cat. 60% hungry. Yeah, that's about right.

    Ceiling cat is hilarious.

Leave a Reply